The site www.ozoneweddings.co.uk is managed by The O Zone. Our registered address is 21-23 Church Street, Brighton, BN11RB and we our company number is 5143460. Our VAT number is 841 7061 41.
We will ensure your data is kept safe.
1. We will only use your personal data to enhance your experience.
2. We will protect your personal data.
3. We will always communicate clearly in a way in which is easily understood.
4. We will not spam. You will be able to decide how often you hear from us.
5. We will only keep your information when necessary – if we do not need to use your personal data, we will delete it.
At The O Zone, we view it of high importance to protect the privacy and security of our customers. If you have any questions, please contact us at 21-23 Church Street, Brighton, BN11RB. 01273 739500.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE USED BY US
We will be using your personal data in different ways and the function we perform will depend on the information we require. We will be using your name and contact details to:
1. Send you messages via post, text or email. We must use this data to contact you.
2. Send you information and updates. We do this, so we can keep you up to date with details such as our latest promotions or designer events. We will only do this if you give us your explicit permission.
3. To manage and protect our site security, particularly to detect and prevent fraud.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA IF YOU’RE ONLY BROWSING OUR SITE
When users visit and view the site, we do not generally collect personal data, save as to “browsing data”. The platform which the site is made available to users automatically records some browsing data, such as the name of the internet access provider, the site of origin, pages visited, date and duration of the visit, etc. Such information allows you to access the site and use certain services, though this browsing data may also be aggregated and then used by us anonymously to test that the site is functioning properly.
SHARING YOUR DATA
We will not sell any of your personal individual data which we hold to third parties – this includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address or payment information.
However, there are times when it will be necessary to share your data. This is our statement which explains the categories of third parties we will share your data with in order to deliver our services to you:
• Companies that are involved in getting your order to you, i.e. suppliers and seamstress.
• Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
In any case, we undertake to provide such third parties only with the data necessary to perform the duties and activities assigned to them. We also undertake to do everything in our power to ensure that these companies use the data received exclusively for the purposes indicated by us and in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data processing
If, at the time of registering for your account or processing your order with us, you opt-in and consent to our marketing messages, we will send you information via email to keep you up to date of new promotions and help you see our products.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages, you can easily stop them at any time. You may object to any further use of your personal information, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by responding to any promotional email to unsubscribe. You will then be opted-out of this marketing.
Once you do this, we will update your account to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, it might take up to 48 hours for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are provided statutory rights, we are obliged to inform you these rights include:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as per our Privacy Notice).
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you (this is by a free subject access request).
• The right to rectify inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, which is explained at paragraph 4, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
We employ security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, however, the transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our website.
KEEPING YOUR DATA
We will store your data for as long as you hold an account with us, as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support. We will store your personal data securely for the duration of your contract with us and 6 months after the date of the goods being provided to you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
Cookies are small files of data that are downloaded onto your electronic device used to access websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website.
• to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalise your shopping experience; and
• to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns.